Little lady seems to have been teething for months now, poor little mite has just cut her 3rd tooth and we’re eagerly awaiting the 4th. Unfortunately that means we haven’t been getting very good sleep in our household. We’ve tried feeding her up to the point of almost exploding, we’ve tried giving a dream feed just before we go to bed. Nope, none of these tricks of the trade work for our little lady, not even giving her a small dose of nurofen before bed to help her out. So we’re all feeling very tired in this household.
I did manage to make a lovely little crown suitable for a little prince yesterday however. I used this pattern from Ravelry. The yarn I used was DMC Natura cotton in Bleu Layette (No 5). I’m pleased with how it came out, however I might make my own pattern that uses SC as the first few rows instead of DC to give a more closed appearance. I do love the use of HDC and DC to create the shell pattern they’re the perfect height for a newborn. They’d need to be a little taller for an older child I think.