I can finally feel winter start to fade away as the first bulbs are starting to bloom in the garden, spring is on it’s way. Here’s 10 free springtime crochet patterns to chase away the winter blues.
For the home:
1. Daisy motif tea cosy by Sugar n Cream: There’s a complete set you can make for the kitchen, but I find this tea cosy particularly stunning.
2. Daisy centre dishcloth by Lauren Brown: this bright and cheerful dishcloth would easily encourage me to do some spring cleaning.
3. Little Spring Mandela by Barbara Smith: add a little bit of springtime cheer to your walls with this gorgeous sunny mandela.
4. Spring tulip flowers by HappyBerry: these are fantastic for my house as my cat eats all the flowers. Tulips are poisonous to cats, so not I can have pretty flowers and cats.
5. Spring bunnies by All About Ami: The perfect alternative to easter chocolate, these bunnies are absolutely adorable.
6. Spring basket by Kara Gunza: get ready for an easter egg hunt with this stunning basket pattern.
7. Spring hat by Suvi: a simple yet gorgeous hat to make using just two different stitches
8. Daisy drawstring bag by Zelda Workman: Make 8 granny squares and turn them into this gorgeous bag, great for taking to the beach.
9. Daisy granny pin cushion from Tanya Eberhardt: Another pattern with just 8 granny squares, tiny ones this time.
10. Fairy Princess daisy crown by Rebecca Hill: simple, easy, quick and no hayfever either!